Global. Urban. Notorious.
MTV's notorious shift away from music video programming to reality-based TV opened up the market to innovation and radical change. Launched in 2000, Blastro.com
stepped in to fill this void and quickly found a following among young, urban trendsetters
who desired high-quality, on-demand entertainment. Now with a catalog of 5,000 Hip-Hop, R&B, Pop, Latin and Dance videos
, Blastro.com offers the ultimate music video experience enhanced by original content and industry news. With accolades from the Financial Times
and recognition from Business Week
as a 2007 "Best of the Web" company, has no-doubt established itself as a leader and innovator in the urban entertainment space.
Blastro Original Programming
- A Living By Living: NYC producer Derek Pike takes a peek into people who are making a living by living out their music dreams.
- Automotive Rhythms: Get an inside look at the baddest whips and rides as the show's hosts cruise around in the fastest and most furious vehicles out there.
- Babygrande: Interviews and street videos from Babygrande Records.
- Behind The Scene: Blastro takes you behind the scenes at music video and album release. We'll be on the set and in the studio of the artists you love.
- Blastro2: Blastro2 Showcase Series presents exclusive live performances and interviews with Latin Music Artists
Blastro2 Showcase Series presenta conciertos y entrevistas en exclusiva con artistas de música latina.
- EbenGregory Presents: Dubbed "The Jewelry Man," EbenGregory exposes the latest rumors, news and scandals in his urban entertainment show, The Jewelry Report. Scouring the media for the most outlandish news, pictures and sound bites, Eben never fails to add his own opinions and amusing remarks about the latest stunts that involve your favorite hip-hop and R&B stars. Check him out and soon enough find yourself saying, "Oh for real?!"
- Hip Hop OnDemand: Featured video remixes, MC battles and artist interviews take the spotlight and get viewers up close and personal with the most famed hip hop celebs.
- Hot 93.3 In Studio: Blastro.com and Hot 93.3's Deuce chat it up with the hottest hip hop artists at SXSW '08.
- Jim Lujan's Cartoon Pawn Shop: Jim Lujan is a one man animation studio, creating the artwork, voices, and music for his cartoon movies. From hip hop to metal, from high class to the wrong side of the tracks, Jim Lujan's cartoons serve up wild characters in quirky stories. Animated stories from the weird side of town....sure to make you laugh!
- KarmaloopTV.com: Exclusive interviews with designers and musicians bring global streetwear culture front and center.
- Movie Trailers and Reviews: Upcoming movie trailers and reviews of the latest and greatest that Hollywood has to offer.
- Musical Antipodes: Discover music from the opposite point around the world.
- Ozone Awards Coverage: Blastro teamed up with AllHipHop.com for the 2008 Ozone Awards in Houston, Texas and bring you the hottest interviews from the red carpet and more! Hosted by AllHipHop.com's Lady Drama and Lonice.
- Showcase Series: The Showcase Series features performances and artist interviews from today's hip hop stars.
- The Backpack Track: The Backpack Track features introductions to new and emerging acts in the hip-hop and R&B scene, hosted by Deuce Malone.
- The Life and Music of Notorious B.I.G.: Watch the Life and Music of Notorious B.I.G.
- The Q Deezy Show: Philly's on-air personality Q Deezy takes to the camera and gets the goods from hip hop industry icons.
- Video Game Trailers and Reviews: Reviews and trailers from today's newest and hottest video games for the Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii.